Our one to one & small group coaching services are tailored for women transitioning into education, employment, a career change, new venture or are looking to progress their career.
Curious to find out more about coaching? Let’s chat
An introduction to coaching is a 30 minute FREE and no obligation call to discover more about my programs and if they are a good fit for you.
(Discovery series) Creating confidence for women accessing employment/education/training:
- Clarity session/confidence workshop
- Own your unique brilliance
- Goal setting- exploring career choices & creating a plan for what comes next
(Explore series) Creating flexible careers for women:
- Career values and expectations-What do I want to do, what do I do well?
- Career confidence- Trusting yourself and finding confidence when planning your career
- Career audit- What’s working well and what would you like to change?
- Education pathways and essential academic study skills
- Goal setting- Creating a career plan for what comes next
(Enhance skills series) How to design the ideal career that’s a perfect fit for you:
- Skills audit- Tailored study skills for academic success
- How to overcome fear and overwhelm when returning to education or employment
- Career progression and promotions
- Finding balance for yourself and your career
(Mastery series) Be the best expert of yourself:
- Building networks in your field or industry to support career planning and progression
- Habits, routines, and taking care of yourself- Explore when you are most productive, how to maximise your time, set boundaries and stay focussed on your studies, employment plan or career progression
- Where do I go from here? – Goal setting & future proofing your career
Plus dedicated Facebook group, accountability calls, workshops and follow up sessions
I offer coaching programs both face to face and online which offer masterclasses on a range of topics
Our community based coaching offers FREE and accessible coaching to local communities.
Offering group-based coaching for women who are keen to explore and find out more about education and career pathways, build confidence and meet other women in a community setting to gain support, learn new skills and have some fun.